Protect VMware and Hyper-V environments from a single console.
Designed for partners, Retrospect Virtual enables you to protect your VMware and Hyper-V environments with a single console.
Learn more about it >
Retrospect Virtual supports both VMware and Hyper-V hypervisors for complete virtual data protection.
Retrospect Virtual comes with Management Console, a centralized management console for monitoring all of your Retrospect Virtual VMware and Hyper-V installations.
Retrospect Virtual allows you to instantly restore from a backup of your virtual machine, getting you back up to business in minutes.
Retrospect Virtual supports local disk, network share, and cloud storage, including Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, and Dropbox.
AES-256 encryption gives you complete security for your business data.
Retrospect Virtual is priced on a per-VM or per-socket license, enabling you to tailor the solution to your specific environment.
- VMware ESXi Server 5.x
- VMware ESXi Server 6.0 update 1
- VMware ESXi Server 6.0 update 2
- VMware vCenter Server 5.x
- VMware vCenter Server 6 update 1
- Hyper-V Server 2008
- Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Hyper-V Server 2008 Stand-alone Server
- Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 Stand-alone Server
- Hyper-V Server 2012
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2
- Hyper-V Server 2012 Stand-alone Server
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 Stand-alone Server