Managed IT Services.
Our team of local managed IT experts manages hundreds of Baltimore-based businesses every month. What sets us apart, is our ability to keep our customers profitable through well-managed infrastructure while maintaining strict budgets. We realize no two companies are the same and choosing the right technology while remaining competitive can be a daunting task.
Key benefits of Managed IT:
- Easy to Budget – Fixed IT support costs allow you to easily budget your expenses
- Reduce Operation Costs – Save on operational costs with one low monthly flat rate
- Improve Efficiency – Operational efficiency will increase as we consistently manage your network
- Increase Productivity – When your network up-time increases, so do your employees’ productivity
- 24/7 Proactive Approach – We proactively monitor, manage and support your network so you don’t have to
- Remote Office Support – Cost-effective solutions to support all of your remote offices
- Virus & Malware Protection – Your network will be protected against malicious internet threats, ensuring data security
- Customizable Agreements – Not every business is the same, so our Service Level Agreements are flexible to fit your business needs and goals
- IT Vendor Management – We will be a single point-of-contact and manage all of your IT vendors, saving you time, hassle, and confusion
An IT Partner, Not Provider
We understand why your critical business services are so important to your daily operations. This is why we spend so much time aligning our technology to support your initiatives. Building a program that relies on 24x7x365 network monitoring coupled with an aggressive preventative maintenance component ensures optimum up-time for your business.
One of the major challenges in maintaining a computer network is trying to predict what will fail and when. With our Down to Business Services solution, we can prevent many network failures from ever happening. By combining regular and comprehensive preventative maintenance and robust real-time monitoring of your critical network and desktop devices, we ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets.
This solution is so effective that our customers see almost immediate results. A regularly maintained network means fewer failures, yielding higher productivity and savings on support costs for you. At the same time, your exposure to security risks is dramatically lessened, and frustration from unstable IT resources almost vanishes. We allow our customers to focus on their core business functions by taking the worry out of owning a computer network.
Solnet’s managed IT process ensures data integrity with rock-solid backup procedures. We design backups systems that work day after day, that provide months of data retention. It’s not if data loss occurs… it’s when. Our backup process ensures you’re always protected.
New attacks emerge every day, and even with the best protection viruses can still worm their way into the most secure of networks. Solnet’s virus management process can mitigate the harm to your systems and protect your valuable data.
Why Outsourcing Your IT Support is a good idea.
Outsourcing your IT allows you to have a dedicated professional IT team while keeping your expenses under control. Pay only for the hours you need with a Solnet Flex Hours® account.
A comprehensive managed IT approach to network security is the only way to keep your systems running at peak performance. Solnet has 15 years of proven processes and procedures that keep Marylands growing businesses running smoothly and safe from network threats and viruses. Prevention is the best solution.
What are the threats to my network?
Most network security threats today are spread through infected websites and email attachments.
The most common include:
- Viruses, worms, and Trojan horses
- Adware and spyware
- Zero-day attacks also called zero-hour attacks
- Hacker attacks
- Denial of service attacks (DOS attacks)
- Data interception and theft
- Identity theft
- Crypto Virus
GET STARTED TODAY.
Contact us now for a FREE evaluation of your network, your website, or your overall workflow.